« Home | I'm back I'm back Here I am! Finally, I'm at my ow... » | Still in Regina! Only been here for 24 hours and a... » | Hello everybody!! Guess where I am!!!! REGINA!! Af... » | Hahahah! Easyjournals blow you guys...suckers! You... » | ARGH! I had the most frustrating experience last n... » | That I would be good.... I just got back from watc... » | I fell into a bout of self pity tonight. I'm well ... » | Ok everyone, here's my new-new template. Not that ... » | Mmm, I've been bored lately..so I've been doing a... » | Try This Me n my little sister were looking at pic... »

Watches and woot
Today I wore a watch for the first time in a very very long time. I've gotten into a very bad habit of looking at it almost three times a minute. Funny thing is that it doesn't make time go slower. Almost faster. And then people tell me to stop looking at my watch. It's nice, I like it, but it needs to be made smaller, for my wrists aren't fat, my ankles are. Stupid boots. I want boots, nice long ones with heels. They're sexy.

It's time to start planning my Christmas party!! I'm so pumped!! I have so so much work to do. Like completely redecorating the downstairs. My little sisters already decorated, but it looks....yeah. I just have to do it. Does anyone have a good 'recipe' for punch? Or cheesecake? I have to send out an email soon (oh today or tomorrow) with details, even though it's still all very sketchy.

Tomorrow I am off. I am quite pumped about that, even though I just had the whole weekend off. I still have stuff I need to do. Yeah..stuff.

So Eric's sending me all these pictures from the weekend...I'm so pumped about that. I'll upload them to my photo island album and link to it so everyone can see them!