« Home | Today was awesome fun. Me 'n Holly went to the cit... » | Here I sit alone on Saturday night. It could be w... » | So it turns out there's probably nothing to get ov... » | you don't want to know the real name for my car I ... » | more here, password is jensalbum » | Watches and woot Today I wore a watch for the firs... » | I'm back I'm back Here I am! Finally, I'm at my ow... » | Still in Regina! Only been here for 24 hours and a... » | Hello everybody!! Guess where I am!!!! REGINA!! Af... » | Hahahah! Easyjournals blow you guys...suckers! You... »

Wedding Bells?
Funny story: Today at work, I was just standing at CS, doing what I usually do (trying to look busy), when this lady who was walking by poked me in the shoulder and said something in Low German. She looked pretty happy, so I grinned and said,"I have no idea what you just said". So she says, "Are you looking forward to your wedding?", still grinning, I say,"No...", She says,"no?"...I say..."okay, sure." She tells me my mom is excited. Yeah, I'd bet she would be. My face was so red after that. I haven't been that embarrased since that lady asked me when I was due the first Christmas I worked there (I was 16!). I was so embarrased about this, now whenever she sees me, if she says anything, I'm going to have to tell her! I hate embarrasing people!! I should have said something at the time. Rose said I should've told her I dumped him cause he was a jerk (whoever he was supposed to be). I figure she wasn't talking about my sister, because she's been married for two months now. I should have said we called off the wedding and were going to shack up.heheheh.

On the other side of Mel T's story about people not putting dividers between their groceries, I mostly hate it when people do. Not when it's busy and there are a lot of groceries, but when you have one customer at a time, and there are no groceries on the belt and you're just done with someone's, and they put one on the belt. Wow, everyone thinks cashiers are stupid. If we were guys, no one would treat us the way they do. Grrrr....