« Home | So it turns out there's probably nothing to get ov... » | you don't want to know the real name for my car I ... » | more here, password is jensalbum » | Watches and woot Today I wore a watch for the firs... » | I'm back I'm back Here I am! Finally, I'm at my ow... » | Still in Regina! Only been here for 24 hours and a... » | Hello everybody!! Guess where I am!!!! REGINA!! Af... » | Hahahah! Easyjournals blow you guys...suckers! You... » | ARGH! I had the most frustrating experience last n... » | That I would be good.... I just got back from watc... »


Here I sit alone on Saturday night. It could be worse I know. It's okay that Gina couldn't do anything tonight. Really it is. I'm just sitting at home drinking diet Pepsi, and eating Pillsbury crescents (holy cow are they good). Anyway, I figured it was 'bout time to write again. Not that anyone comes here anyway. But that's okay, it just means I can say what I want :P.

Today at work, three TVs were blaring the same DVD for all eight and a half hours that I was there. There wasn't the option of turning it down. Which sucked. But it was playing Christmas songs, which was good. I'm still not at all in the Christmas spirit. I think maybe snow would help. And actually getting out once in a while. Might help. Yup.

Yes, I went back to Gray Daisy and all that it had before, including the tag board. Oh well, no one ever comes here anyway (goodthinggoodthing). I hope y'all are having a better weekend than I.

Laters, maybe.