« Home | Here I sit alone on Saturday night. It could be w... » | So it turns out there's probably nothing to get ov... » | you don't want to know the real name for my car I ... » | more here, password is jensalbum » | Watches and woot Today I wore a watch for the firs... » | I'm back I'm back Here I am! Finally, I'm at my ow... » | Still in Regina! Only been here for 24 hours and a... » | Hello everybody!! Guess where I am!!!! REGINA!! Af... » | Hahahah! Easyjournals blow you guys...suckers! You... » | ARGH! I had the most frustrating experience last n... »

Today was awesome fun. Me 'n Holly went to the city on a particular errand which we completed. (I can't wait for Christmas!!), then we went to the mall and I bought myself some Christmas presents. (that's the way it's going to work this year, I guess). There's always my wish lists (hint,hint). So, we ate supper at the food court at Polo Park and then we went to see a movie at Silver City.

We saw Runaway Jury, which is an awesome movie. Why did nobody tell me that that movie is absolutely perfect? Probably because no one loves John Cusak as much as me. I'm also quite the fan of Rachel Weisz. Anyway, everyone should see this movie! It proves that a movie can be great without a plot revolving around sex or gratuitous violence. Of course the movie did contain violence, but that was what it was against. Anywho, that's all for now.

Laters