« Home | I just watched Never Been Kissed on TV. I love th... » | Wedding Bells? Funny story: Today at work, I was j... » | Today was awesome fun. Me 'n Holly went to the cit... » | Here I sit alone on Saturday night. It could be w... » | So it turns out there's probably nothing to get ov... » | you don't want to know the real name for my car I ... » | more here, password is jensalbum » | Watches and woot Today I wore a watch for the firs... » | I'm back I'm back Here I am! Finally, I'm at my ow... » | Still in Regina! Only been here for 24 hours and a... »

Thoughtsthoughts
I'm sovery tired. And sovery bored. Mmm, speaking of Never Been Kissed. I have that movie, or had it. So if you have my movie, I'd really appreciate getting it back. Thanks.

Anywho, I just got off of a very very short shift of work that seemed to last FOREVER. Only four hours, but seemingly seven. Marcia was working though, so that made it awesome. Plus I was kind of out of it. I don't know why. Maybe I'm getting sick (I really don't think so).

The snow makes me feel like Christmas (yes, I know how that sounds). People are buying Christmas presents. I wish I had more people to buy for, and more money of course. Who's life doesn't revolve around money?

So next Saturday, us cashiers are going glow bowling! Yay! There's a sign up by the schedules, and it proudly proclaims to the whole store that I AM SINGLE. Isn't that fun? I have tomorrow off. Call me!

Laters