« Home | ICKY!! hand holding - you like to be in constant p... » | Kittens!! Aren't they so cute!? Anyway, I just ba... » | Thoughtsthoughts I'm sovery tired. And sovery bore... » | I just watched Never Been Kissed on TV. I love th... » | Wedding Bells? Funny story: Today at work, I was j... » | Today was awesome fun. Me 'n Holly went to the cit... » | Here I sit alone on Saturday night. It could be w... » | So it turns out there's probably nothing to get ov... » | you don't want to know the real name for my car I ... » | more here, password is jensalbum »

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Today is Saturday, or at least it became Saturday just a little while ago. I should go to bed because I have to work ALL day tomorrow, but I should be used to working all day on Saturdays. But I have to work alone with my boss until Lisa comes in at THREE! Which isn't so bad, I'm actually quite glad she's back...this way, two of us get Saturday off!! Next week's my turn! w00t!

So I took a naughty little spoonful of my cake that I baked on Thursday (just so I know that no one will die of yuckyness tomorrow, oh and we kinda ran out of forks) It tastes great! Woo hoo! I can't wait to start baking real cheesecakes for my party! Speaking of which, I downloaded some Dean Martin songs today, while searching for the songs they play at Old Navy (awesome music!) I knew I should've bought that CD last time!!!!! Anywho, I got those songs for my party, to play in the background. I love old music like that. I abhor 'oldies' and the like, but I LOVE old music like Dean Martin, Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, etc. Stuff you'd never hear unless you intended to nowadays. Anyway, I must be off to sleep, or it'll come get me!

Laters!!!!!!!!!!