« Home | the long-winded story Holly, you were right...this... » | Today started off really really awesome, what with... » | Baby, It's Cold Outside Today is Saturday, or at l... » | ICKY!! hand holding - you like to be in constant p... » | Kittens!! Aren't they so cute!? Anyway, I just ba... » | Thoughtsthoughts I'm sovery tired. And sovery bore... » | I just watched Never Been Kissed on TV. I love th... » | Wedding Bells? Funny story: Today at work, I was j... » | Today was awesome fun. Me 'n Holly went to the cit... » | Here I sit alone on Saturday night. It could be w... »

just when i thought i was becoming invisible
Seems like everyone had a bad day today. My day was supposed to be bad, what with an 8 1/2 hour shift, among other things. My shift turned out not so bad actually. Time went considerably faster than usual.

Then Eric showed up. What did Eric have in his hands other than a set of springform pans. I should've asked whether he was baking a cheesecake. But obviously, the pans were for me. I think he's trying to domesticate me. I think it's working. Not only did I make a cheesecake today, (yes, for Eric) But I also screwed up Puffed Wheat Cake. Who messes up puffed wheat cake, is that even possible?! For me, it seems anything's possible. I was trying to be efficient because my mom when out for a second so I was going to finish without her, but I've never made puffed wheat cake before and I completely screwed it up. So, we have some not-sticking-together-slightly-crunchy puffed wheat cake sitting on our table, untouched.

Oh well, I plan to spend my days off this week baking anyway. (What are you trying to do to me?!?!?)