« Home | Today started off really really awesome, what with... » | Baby, It's Cold Outside Today is Saturday, or at l... » | ICKY!! hand holding - you like to be in constant p... » | Kittens!! Aren't they so cute!? Anyway, I just ba... » | Thoughtsthoughts I'm sovery tired. And sovery bore... » | I just watched Never Been Kissed on TV. I love th... » | Wedding Bells? Funny story: Today at work, I was j... » | Today was awesome fun. Me 'n Holly went to the cit... » | Here I sit alone on Saturday night. It could be w... » | So it turns out there's probably nothing to get ov... »

the long-winded story
Holly, you were right...this will show up in my blog. Sooner than you expected really, but I don't have any time tomorrow, plus I might forget details.

Prologue: Crazy awesome day. Starts off with baptisms at MB Church, (Devin and Eva, plus five other baptisms, and 16 transfers). That took til 1 PM, and it was a totally awesome service. Then we were off to Lindsay's for lunch, which was really really good. Lindsay had also gotten baptized that morning at Grace. If only we could have been at two places at once. Then we were off to Devin's for dessert. Cheesecakes, cookies, trifle, coffee, most of my favourite things..yum. We hung out there until Jamie ushered us all to her house for supper, before her baptism. So that was awesome as well. We watched Finding Nemo until the Turtle part and then we had to go. Her baptism was also good, two other baptisms, and a transfer, so relatively short. We all got to meet her new boyfriend of course, and she was just beaming. The baptisms I went to today seemed different from ones in the past. I'm not quite sure why. Maybe they were more emotional or something, can't really put my finger on it.

Anyway, to the REAL story. After the baptism, we still wanted to do stuff, so the plan was for Holly to come over, and of course for Eric to come to. But being the nice guy he is....he told other people who we maybe, just maybe didn't want to come. Poor Eric felt bad about it. Being that even if he did come he wouldn't have stayed very long. So anyway, we were ALL sitting in my basement 'thinking' of stuff to do. (me n holly were 'plotting'...no Eric, not in the death-for-you way). So we decided to go out for coffee. First Holly and I were just going to go outside. Then when they wouldn't leave, we got in her car. Then when they wouldn't leave, we made a dash for it. She didn't stop at like any stop signs, and just cruised up to 100 kmh on 32, before pulling a crazy turn onto Pembina which would have killed us if it would've been more icy, and then a crazy turn onto Scotia Dr, which would have killed a car had it been more icy. We pulled up in front of Eric's house, got out, and ran for the path and hid behind some trees. We were pretty confident they hadn't seen us (Holly turning off her lights and making us invisible and all). But sure enough in 10 seconds there they were cruising down Scotia. Good thing they don't know what Holly's car looks like. Hehehe. Then we see Eric come home (he had gone to Tempo to pick up some Egg Nog and home). We run to meet him when he gets out of his car and we go inside his house to hide, which is pretty much futile in case they came, but they didn't, and we checked out his room, and then we left.

Epilogue: Then we came to my house and we did the original plans...to just hang out and talk. Yes, that's all we did. We did all of that dramatic stuff, just to sit around and talk. I know. I know.

Laters....