« Home | Oh gosh Looks like I'm looking for a new place to ... » | *sniffle* I think I'm getting sick. Which is okay ... » | It's not even midnight yet and I'm exhausted. Pl... » | oh, just happily ever after I just watched Pirates... » | just when i thought i was becoming invisible Seems... » | the long-winded story Holly, you were right...this... » | Today started off really really awesome, what with... » | Baby, It's Cold Outside Today is Saturday, or at l... » | ICKY!! hand holding - you like to be in constant p... » | Kittens!! Aren't they so cute!? Anyway, I just ba... »

Guys, I apologize, my blog is giving you popups. Deal with it. I think I'll blame in on the new layout. Just don't click on the ad, and everything will be okay.

So yesterday. Yes. So. I am tired. Holly gave a good telling of it, so I will direct you there. Without a link of course, no incriminating evidence. My parents will not find out, aight? So I just had a nap because I only got five hours of sleep, and then I sat at Wholesale upstairs for two hours just spitzering with various people. It was staff appreciation. I didn't win anything, which is okay. I really don't mind not winning some of the things they had. Other things, though, I'll just buy for myself. Maybe.

Annie's coming soon to pick me up. We have a date. It's the front end's christmas party, which involves glow bowling and going back to Jan's house, which is a guaranteed good time. Especially if everyone stays. w00t am i tired. wow.