« Home | just when i thought i was becoming invisible Seems... » | the long-winded story Holly, you were right...this... » | Today started off really really awesome, what with... » | Baby, It's Cold Outside Today is Saturday, or at l... » | ICKY!! hand holding - you like to be in constant p... » | Kittens!! Aren't they so cute!? Anyway, I just ba... » | Thoughtsthoughts I'm sovery tired. And sovery bore... » | I just watched Never Been Kissed on TV. I love th... » | Wedding Bells? Funny story: Today at work, I was j... » | Today was awesome fun. Me 'n Holly went to the cit... »

oh, just happily ever after
I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean with Holly and Heidi...The Hildebrand sisters...hehe. I'm in an incredibly good mood, and too bad all I can do with it is go to bed. I spent this evening....Making cheesecake! I am a cheesecake fiend! There's a chocolate cheesecake in my fridge right now with anyone's name on it who wants to come over after work tomorrow. Plus I will bake some brownie squares with cheesecake topping tomorrow. I would've done it tonight...But you know I really needed to be updated about Mark. *sigh* I really could've used a phone call from Eric at that point...Call waiting is so convenient."there's the beep, so bye!"

Tomorrow was supposed to be my day off, but my coworker has to go to a funeral for her baby cousin...so so so sad :(. Plus I don't mind picking up the extra hours. Now I have Thursday and Saturday off. What should I do? Make more cheesecake?