« Home | *sniffle* I think I'm getting sick. Which is okay ... » | It's not even midnight yet and I'm exhausted. Pl... » | oh, just happily ever after I just watched Pirates... » | just when i thought i was becoming invisible Seems... » | the long-winded story Holly, you were right...this... » | Today started off really really awesome, what with... » | Baby, It's Cold Outside Today is Saturday, or at l... » | ICKY!! hand holding - you like to be in constant p... » | Kittens!! Aren't they so cute!? Anyway, I just ba... » | Thoughtsthoughts I'm sovery tired. And sovery bore... »

Oh gosh
Looks like I'm looking for a new place to live next year. Which is a blessing in a thinly veiled disguise. I started browsing throught all the available places throught the U of M website, and there are a lot out there, and a lot much better than the place I was planning on living in. Like no crazy boy rules ;). Then I was looking through all the stuff I needed to buy, like in a checklist like this one. Scary stuff. All that stuff together probably is more than my tuition. Yay for MCC, and used things, and garage sales. I have a lot of stuff to get if I'll be living on my own next year. And I'm very excited at the thought of it. And incredibly worried.
"Don't worry about anything, instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:6,7
ya!