« Home | It's not even midnight yet and I'm exhausted. Pl... » | oh, just happily ever after I just watched Pirates... » | just when i thought i was becoming invisible Seems... » | the long-winded story Holly, you were right...this... » | Today started off really really awesome, what with... » | Baby, It's Cold Outside Today is Saturday, or at l... » | ICKY!! hand holding - you like to be in constant p... » | Kittens!! Aren't they so cute!? Anyway, I just ba... » | Thoughtsthoughts I'm sovery tired. And sovery bore... » | I just watched Never Been Kissed on TV. I love th... »

*sniffle*
I think I'm getting sick. Which is okay because I deserve it. I refused to take my pills like my mommy told me to. hehe. Today was my day off, which was incredibly dull. I was going to bake. But something went over in the oven a while ago (wasn't me!), and it had caught fire while my mom was baking supper, so anything I would make would have tasted like smoke, just like supper did, and just like our whole upstairs does. Mm, well, I have all of tomorrow. So I watched ER. Alone, obviously, and apparently Holly thinks its terrible I was watching TV alone. Who would I watch it with? My mom?

Holly called me before and we have tickets to see Return of the King in the city on the 17th. Except the show is at 4:15...about the time I'd be off. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be able to get it off..probably.

Laters