« Home | oh, just happily ever after I just watched Pirates... » | just when i thought i was becoming invisible Seems... » | the long-winded story Holly, you were right...this... » | Today started off really really awesome, what with... » | Baby, It's Cold Outside Today is Saturday, or at l... » | ICKY!! hand holding - you like to be in constant p... » | Kittens!! Aren't they so cute!? Anyway, I just ba... » | Thoughtsthoughts I'm sovery tired. And sovery bore... » | I just watched Never Been Kissed on TV. I love th... » | Wedding Bells? Funny story: Today at work, I was j... »



It's not even midnight yet and I'm exhausted. Plus I only got out of bed after 12 sometime. I was just that tired (read: lazy). Anyway, work was tiring today, it was so slow and people stayed way too late. I get sorta mad at them when they do. But these people were really nice and funny. I felt sorta bad for being upset with them. Then I remember what time it was...grrr. I waste so much energy on emotion.

I am almost cheesecaked out. I don't think I want anymore. I had some before I went to work, and didn't think I'd want anymore, ever. But when I got home from work, I felt like crap so I had another piece. Probably just cuz my mom was getting on my back for no particular reason. What can't cheesecake fix??

Laters.