« Home | MMMonday Yes it is Monday and yes it is 2 PM, the ... » | Guys, I apologize, my blog is giving you popups. D... » | Oh gosh Looks like I'm looking for a new place to ... » | *sniffle* I think I'm getting sick. Which is okay ... » | It's not even midnight yet and I'm exhausted. Pl... » | oh, just happily ever after I just watched Pirates... » | just when i thought i was becoming invisible Seems... » | the long-winded story Holly, you were right...this... » | Today started off really really awesome, what with... » | Baby, It's Cold Outside Today is Saturday, or at l... »

Against all odds
Funny how when you get home and are all comfy, you can easily forget all the bad stuff that happened to you that day. I had such an awful day today, don't make me go into details, I will cry. I'm surprised I haven't already. Days like this can usually make me cry for a really long time. Oh well. I hate my car..grrr...and my job...

Right, right. I'm such a slacker...I have so much stuff to do...and a lot of time to do it in to. I just don't feel like doing it. I got I guess an acceptance letter from U of M yesterday. Psyched am I. I just have to mail in my final transcript and I'm all set. School wise anyway. Nothing else. I have a bit of stuff to do I guess in relation to my party. Not too much though. I don't even know how many people are coming..jerks who didn't respond to my email!!!! I do have some Christmas shopping to do I think. Well if not shopping then defintely wrapping. Wrapping for me involves finding a nice gift bag.

Hmm, yes I need a new job...or at least another one. I need another job because the one I have does defintely not give enough hours. I can't wait...in a few months I won't have to worry about it. Cuz either I'll quit, or I'll be a cashier at Superstore. Then it doesn't matter if I quit. Tomorrow I have to get up early(er) because I get to babysit my cousins.yay.

Hopefully a happier laters.