« Home | Against all odds Funny how when you get home and a... » | MMMonday Yes it is Monday and yes it is 2 PM, the ... » | Guys, I apologize, my blog is giving you popups. D... » | Oh gosh Looks like I'm looking for a new place to ... » | *sniffle* I think I'm getting sick. Which is okay ... » | It's not even midnight yet and I'm exhausted. Pl... » | oh, just happily ever after I just watched Pirates... » | just when i thought i was becoming invisible Seems... » | the long-winded story Holly, you were right...this... » | Today started off really really awesome, what with... »

It's almost sort of maybe beginning to feel a tiny bit like Christmas
I know I haven't written in a while...so? Neither has anyone else! So there. It's just been one of those weeks. Wow, I was having a crappy crappy crappy week until yesterday. Yesterday I went shopping and got stuff done! That makes my week all better!

I feel like I haven't seen anyone for a loooooong time. Except, obviously, for Holly. Which is awesome of course. Tonight, I guess I'll be seeing everyone! Yay for everyone being back! It might start to feel like Christmas soon. Maybe when I start decorating for the party. At least I'm done Christmas shopping. Mostly. My car's been giving me major trouble lately. I think it just needs some antifreeze but whatever. Last night as it was warming up I found myself talking to it. Yes, I talk to my car. Who doesn't?

I'm thinking of applying at Smitty's. Do you think I'd make a good waitress? I'm not so sure. Oh well, all I want is some waitressing experience so it'll be easier for me to get a job...anywhere in the world.

Hmm well, that's all I can remember for now...Back to cleaning the kitchen!! (my fingers are very pruny)

Laters!!