« Home | It's almost sort of maybe beginning to feel a tiny... » | Against all odds Funny how when you get home and a... » | MMMonday Yes it is Monday and yes it is 2 PM, the ... » | Guys, I apologize, my blog is giving you popups. D... » | Oh gosh Looks like I'm looking for a new place to ... » | *sniffle* I think I'm getting sick. Which is okay ... » | It's not even midnight yet and I'm exhausted. Pl... » | oh, just happily ever after I just watched Pirates... » | just when i thought i was becoming invisible Seems... » | the long-winded story Holly, you were right...this... »

Je suis comme ci comme ca
wow. It's been awhile. Comment allez-vous ce soir? Yes a penguin taught me french, back in Antarctica. I did not get up for Jesus this morning. Cheers to all of you who did. I woke up after 12. I am tired. I doubt I will get anything done today. My little sisters are away for lunch. I am completely alone. My parents will be back in approximately 12 hours.

I'm so pumped on going to see LOTR on Wednesday. I have something like 23 hours next week. And 19 the week after, but I don't care because for Christmas and Boxing Day, I get 6 stat hours each day...that's like 31 hours all together!!!! Um, I guess that means it's almost Christmas. Still not feelin it. I don't know how anymore. I'm stuck.

This weekend has been AWESOME. On Friday, I had the day off, so I cleaned the kitchen and whatever wasn't done my sisters did later. Hmm, I picked Joel up for Janelle's surprise party, and he really doesn't live that far at ALL. I thought he lived way far out in the hills or something, but nope, just out past Osterwick. But thanks to his awesome directions, even I couldn't get lost. Getting to Janelle's house I always get lost, cuz I forget one or two small details about where her stupid road is. Anyhoo, that party was great. Then Saturday AFTER work, I went to the drama, but I don't remember what it was called. It was good. Great actors. Very good. Then we (Joel and I) went to Java Junktion 2, and Marcia, Kendra and Annie were there. The people I was trying to get ahold of to come. Later Holly and Cherise came too. Gooood times, and gooood coffee. Then everyone came over! Yay! Oh I guess people did come over on Friday too. I can't remember much of that.

I really should get off my bum and DO SOMETHING.

Laters.