« Home | So that's what I did tonight. I'm sorry I've no i... » | Guys, Christmas is over!! I never even felt it! No... » | Merry Christmas Eve to ye Yes, yes I am addicted t... » | Anywhere but here Ever feel like you'd rather be a... » | Yes, yes, I know I need to update. Yesterday was m... » | Yeah, 'bout that... Today, I saw ROTK. Wow is all ... » | oh why oh why Tomorrow is LOTR day! Woo hoo! I'm s... » | Je suis comme ci comme ca wow. It's been awhile. C... » | It's almost sort of maybe beginning to feel a tiny... » | Against all odds Funny how when you get home and a... »

Sleeping Beauty
Ahh, I watched Sleeping Beauty tonight. *sigh*...oh happily ever after. Good thing Kendra rescued me from going through all of the special features on the DVD. I had such a boring day...is that any different from any other day? No, no not really. It's almost New Year's. Do you have your resolutions ready? I think I might. They're hard to keep.

I need to get out of here. I was thinking about working up at one of those fishing lodges, where you make lots of money in a little time. I neeeed money for school. What about this place? It looks nice enough.

I've been found (here at Genevieve's) by people Googling for Pippin's Song. I'm definetly not second on the list on Google. I've also been found, from weirder, stranger search terms. These people make me worry. Once again, I've got nothing to say.

Laters!