« Home | Anywhere but here Ever feel like you'd rather be a... » | Yes, yes, I know I need to update. Yesterday was m... » | Yeah, 'bout that... Today, I saw ROTK. Wow is all ... » | oh why oh why Tomorrow is LOTR day! Woo hoo! I'm s... » | Je suis comme ci comme ca wow. It's been awhile. C... » | It's almost sort of maybe beginning to feel a tiny... » | Against all odds Funny how when you get home and a... » | MMMonday Yes it is Monday and yes it is 2 PM, the ... » | Guys, I apologize, my blog is giving you popups. D... » | Oh gosh Looks like I'm looking for a new place to ... »

Merry Christmas Eve to ye
Yes, yes I am addicted to a game called puzzle pirates, I do recommend it strongly if you feel like wasting hours upon hours of your life. If there was anything I ever wanted to get a subscription to, it's that. Considering I'd spend forever on it, $74.95 a year doesn't sound bad at all.

Anyhoo, I must be going to get some sleep so I'll be awake for church tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!!!!