« Home | oh why oh why Tomorrow is LOTR day! Woo hoo! I'm s... » | Je suis comme ci comme ca wow. It's been awhile. C... » | It's almost sort of maybe beginning to feel a tiny... » | Against all odds Funny how when you get home and a... » | MMMonday Yes it is Monday and yes it is 2 PM, the ... » | Guys, I apologize, my blog is giving you popups. D... » | Oh gosh Looks like I'm looking for a new place to ... » | *sniffle* I think I'm getting sick. Which is okay ... » | It's not even midnight yet and I'm exhausted. Pl... » | oh, just happily ever after I just watched Pirates... »

Yeah, 'bout that...
Today, I saw ROTK. Wow is all I have to say. And wow. You HAVE to go see it, I insist. I can't wait until I can see it again. Which will probably be with Les and Heidi, once they know most of the words. But oh my goodness was that an awesome end to an awesome trilogy. Of course, Holly agrees with me that there was nearly enough Legolas time, but oh well. Pippin's song more than makes up for it. He can actually sing, well. I was sort of glad that I hadn't read the whole last book. It was soo hard to get through, I quit a quarter way through and read the last quarter. So, basically half the things that happened in the movie were a surprise. But still totally amazing.

I'm only half coherent at this hour, because I was up early to begin watching the movie's at meagan's house, then holly's house, then my house, where we had mac 'n cheese for lunch. Yum. After the movie we searched and searched for a restaurant to eat at, that would suit everybody's tastes. Hmm, first we went to a....Perkin's but they didn't have debit, then the Olive Garden, the Kelsey's, and finally. Wendy's/Tim Ho's. I've been wanting one of those stew bowls for weeks. Then they didn't have any stew and I had to have soup. Well, Obviously, I had a bit of soup...and some soggy bread. Yum, yum. At least I had an iced cap.Yum

Laters