« Home | Yeah, 'bout that... Today, I saw ROTK. Wow is all ... » | oh why oh why Tomorrow is LOTR day! Woo hoo! I'm s... » | Je suis comme ci comme ca wow. It's been awhile. C... » | It's almost sort of maybe beginning to feel a tiny... » | Against all odds Funny how when you get home and a... » | MMMonday Yes it is Monday and yes it is 2 PM, the ... » | Guys, I apologize, my blog is giving you popups. D... » | Oh gosh Looks like I'm looking for a new place to ... » | *sniffle* I think I'm getting sick. Which is okay ... » | It's not even midnight yet and I'm exhausted. Pl... »

Yes, yes, I know I need to update. Yesterday was my Christmas party. In my mind, it's still....blah. No one came for seven. Very few more came for seven-thirty. A few more trickled in and that was that. Then everyone talked. I hope everyone had a good time. Of course I did, it was my party, but did you have fun is the question. Because it felt like nothing happened.

Today I slept til 1 or so, I was sooooo tired. Then I got up, lay around, and when people started coming over because we were having Christmas at our house, I went to have a shower. We had pizza and chicken from chicken chef, not too bad. We all pick names for 'Christmas box', and I had my cousin John's name and my mom got him a toque. They're still here and he's still wearing it, so I guess he likes it. I got a whisk, measuring spoons, and a mixer from my six year old cousin. hah. I'm feelin' domesticated. Then when all the present stuff had gone down. I quickly left to go see Return of the King again. When I got there, we were sort of standing in line, well Cherise had cut and then so did Lori and Robyn. When the line started to move, the guy behind us made some kind of crack about us being teen mothers and there were just more coming...I reallly really didn't get it. Anywho. When I got home, my mom said,"Lord of the rings? I thought you went to see Return of the King." hah.

Anyway I'm sure there's more, but that's for another time.

Laters