« Home | Merry Christmas Eve to ye Yes, yes I am addicted t... » | Anywhere but here Ever feel like you'd rather be a... » | Yes, yes, I know I need to update. Yesterday was m... » | Yeah, 'bout that... Today, I saw ROTK. Wow is all ... » | oh why oh why Tomorrow is LOTR day! Woo hoo! I'm s... » | Je suis comme ci comme ca wow. It's been awhile. C... » | It's almost sort of maybe beginning to feel a tiny... » | Against all odds Funny how when you get home and a... » | MMMonday Yes it is Monday and yes it is 2 PM, the ... » | Guys, I apologize, my blog is giving you popups. D... »

Guys, Christmas is over!! I never even felt it! Not too disappointing I suppose. I'm not saying that I had a bad Christmas, it was actually really good. What did ya'll get for Christmas? Happy to report that I did not, in fact get any appliances. w00t! We did however get a webcam and a digital camera!! So, anytime Eric, you can come pick yours up. Ours is not in any way a good camera, it's just for playing I figure. Anyway this is what my webcam can do!!
it's me!
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!