« Home | Lately I stumbled across something called fanlist... » | Yeah so, I never made it church this morning. I be... » | Hmm hmm hmm Well today was a total buggered waste.... » | Why does time seem to pass so slowly when you're j... » | Sleeping Beauty Ahh, I watched Sleeping Beauty ton... » | So that's what I did tonight. I'm sorry I've no i... » | Guys, Christmas is over!! I never even felt it! No... » | Merry Christmas Eve to ye Yes, yes I am addicted t... » | Anywhere but here Ever feel like you'd rather be a... » | Yes, yes, I know I need to update. Yesterday was m... »

So...that's what it feels like
So let's face it. I'm not Ms. Popular, never will be. I've dealt with it, I'll never be the one people call (and I'm strangly greatful for that). I don't blame people for not loving me..lol..I'm not exactly Miss Cheerfulness, or Ms Perfect, or even Ms Humble, and yes, yes I am refering to actual people. But one thing I've never ever been...is left out. Or at least bitter about it. Sure, I've been left out of things, things I couldn't care less about, but somehow this thing I'm not supposed to care about does bother me a bit and I can't figure it out. Maybe it's because it leaves me in the cold...literally. Bah well, the future can worry about itself.

Today I went outside (yuck!). What I meant to say was I went to Solutions and spent my gift certificate that I got for Christmas from my parents...Ah, the gift certificate...always the perfect gift that tells you that someone doesn't know you very well. This is what I bought. And for those of you that actually looked, it was listed on my baggle. Anyway, I'll be pumped on reading these for the next few weeks, because although I can read a Chronicle of Narnia in two days, I cannot read a vampire chronicle in as few.

Today, the Hildebrand sisters came over, and after a rousing game of LOTR Trivial Pursuit,(do you ever think about that name? How the game is a trivial pursuit?) we watched a show called Average Joe, which in and of itself is not a bad idea for a reality show, as far as reality shows go...really can't stand them. So it was this model who goes on and on and on and on about finding this soulmate as we're watching her ready to get humiliated because all she gets to meet are this bunch of guys, who basically are, well, below average. I hesitate to say that because I don't exactly hold myself to average status. Anyhoo, these guys are pathetic in each of their own pathetic ways. Just as I am. lol. I still pity her more than I pity the guys.