« Home | Hmm hmm hmm Well today was a total buggered waste.... » | Why does time seem to pass so slowly when you're j... » | Sleeping Beauty Ahh, I watched Sleeping Beauty ton... » | So that's what I did tonight. I'm sorry I've no i... » | Guys, Christmas is over!! I never even felt it! No... » | Merry Christmas Eve to ye Yes, yes I am addicted t... » | Anywhere but here Ever feel like you'd rather be a... » | Yes, yes, I know I need to update. Yesterday was m... » | Yeah, 'bout that... Today, I saw ROTK. Wow is all ... » | oh why oh why Tomorrow is LOTR day! Woo hoo! I'm s... »

Yeah so, I never made it church this morning. I believe my mom woke me up once, she said she did twice, and it was all a dream to me. Sweet sweet sleep.

I was up late reading. I'm reading The Chronicles of Narnia for the fifth or sixth time now. I never get tired of them. I don't know what it is...they'll always be my favourites. I just finished 'The Horse and His Boy' last night, and began 'Prince Caspian' this afternoon. That one and 'The Voyage of the Dawn Treader' are my favourites.

Watching my sister playing a video game, the phone rings, and she whispers, 'not for me, not for me'. Heh, it seems this hatred of the phone ringing is a widespread phenomenon. Although Cherise just called and that was most welcome, because I wasn't able to go see LOTR once again with Les and Heidi. As is our tradition we see it sometime in Christmas holidays when they have memorized almost all of the lines, and just annoy people in general. Very much fun. I wonder what shall be our next tradition. Probably nothing, and just another reason to be sad for the trilogy to be over.

"An individual Christian may see fit to give up all sorts of things for special reasons -- marriage, or meat, or beer, or cinema; but the moment he starts saying the things are bad in themselves, or looking down his nose at other people who do use them, he has taken the wrong turning."
C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity