« Home | Why does time seem to pass so slowly when you're j... » | Sleeping Beauty Ahh, I watched Sleeping Beauty ton... » | So that's what I did tonight. I'm sorry I've no i... » | Guys, Christmas is over!! I never even felt it! No... » | Merry Christmas Eve to ye Yes, yes I am addicted t... » | Anywhere but here Ever feel like you'd rather be a... » | Yes, yes, I know I need to update. Yesterday was m... » | Yeah, 'bout that... Today, I saw ROTK. Wow is all ... » | oh why oh why Tomorrow is LOTR day! Woo hoo! I'm s... » | Je suis comme ci comme ca wow. It's been awhile. C... »

Hmm hmm hmm
Well today was a total buggered waste. I wake up to my mom asking me if I wanted to go to work, because work called and I was supposed to call if I wanted to come in. They should've done it the other way (calling if I didn't want to come in) maybe I wouldn't have shut my eyes and gone to sleep for another three hours. Everybody leaves soon. Makes me sad.

Hah, reading Annie's ej, I feel the same way. I HATE when the phone rings. It might be for me. I hate that. I don't know exactly what I fear. My boss calling maybe. People who I don't want to hear from calling. People who I'd rather not be with. Oh great, now nobody's going to call me EVER after reading this. And by the way, if you are reading this, I do probably want a phone call from you. Call me and find out.heh.

So this evening, me and my little sisters rented Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Not bad, except I could predict exactly what was going to happen. At one point I actually visualized what I thought would happen, and than it happened. Fuuun times.

Hmm, maybe I should go to bed, cuz maybe I might go to church. Hah, for the first time since the baptisms not including Christmas. Everyone goes to church on Christmas. Who knows why?