« Home | Yeah so, I never made it church this morning. I be... » | Hmm hmm hmm Well today was a total buggered waste.... » | Why does time seem to pass so slowly when you're j... » | Sleeping Beauty Ahh, I watched Sleeping Beauty ton... » | So that's what I did tonight. I'm sorry I've no i... » | Guys, Christmas is over!! I never even felt it! No... » | Merry Christmas Eve to ye Yes, yes I am addicted t... » | Anywhere but here Ever feel like you'd rather be a... » | Yes, yes, I know I need to update. Yesterday was m... » | Yeah, 'bout that... Today, I saw ROTK. Wow is all ... »


Lately I stumbled across something called fanlistings. It is...well, at first it sounds like a great idea for fans to join a little club and put up a graphic on their site. There is SO much to be a fan of (or it seems). I've already spent a ridiculous amount of time browsing and saving and posting and joining. You can be a fan of anything from every character from a TV, to their relationships to clocks to sporks (yes i know...sporks) to takoyaki (octopus balls) to Capitalism to moonstones. And as you can tell, I had way too much fun putting that little list together.

But seriously, isn't my little sidebar pathetic...let's see, what am I a 'fan' of so far? Hmm, Darren Hayes, yes who doesn't know that about me? Irish accents...well...yeah! Ever After is only my favourite movie ever. The Chronicles of Narnia are my favourite book series, and Anne Rice is my favourite author. I still play The Sims...well, sometimes. And I drink coffee and diet vanilla Coke, well actually at the moment all we have is diet Pepsi. hah. And the Powerpuff Girls are cute. If I had all the space in the world and all the time and bandwidth, and it didn't look totally stupid, I'd fill a whole page with those silly things.