« Home | Muhahaha, it must be Friday So what if my first re... » | Where have I been, anyway? It seems ages since I'v... » | So...that's what it feels like So let's face it. I... » | Lately I stumbled across something called fanlist... » | Yeah so, I never made it church this morning. I be... » | Hmm hmm hmm Well today was a total buggered waste.... » | Why does time seem to pass so slowly when you're j... » | Sleeping Beauty Ahh, I watched Sleeping Beauty ton... » | So that's what I did tonight. I'm sorry I've no i... » | Guys, Christmas is over!! I never even felt it! No... »

They're all anesthetized by your aesthetic qualities
Huh so, it looks like I didn't make it to church this morning either. So if all of a sudden I turn into complete heathen, you'll know why.

Yesterday was a complete waste of a trip to the 'Peg. I bought basically nothing, while watching my little sisters obsess and obsess and obsess. Fun times. Won't be doing that ever again.

I still haven't gotten any responses from these places I've applied to work during the summer. If I get no word this week, I'll probably just call in.

Anchorless, boat abandoned in some backyard....