« Home | I just got an email saying that, if I was against ... » | I..am..bored. No lie, for once I am actually hones... » | They're all anesthetized by your aesthetic qualiti... » | Muhahaha, it must be Friday So what if my first re... » | Where have I been, anyway? It seems ages since I'v... » | So...that's what it feels like So let's face it. I... » | Lately I stumbled across something called fanlist... » | Yeah so, I never made it church this morning. I be... » | Hmm hmm hmm Well today was a total buggered waste.... » | Why does time seem to pass so slowly when you're j... »

Oh dear
'Oh dear' is my phrase of the moment. Pink is the new yellow. ha, jokes.

So I saw LOTR again today. Mistake, didn't feel like it as soon as we got there. I knew we should've gone to see Cold Mountain. I want to see it badly. Ah, Jude Law. So Les and Heidi were giggling the whole time anyway.

What are your thoughts on Hot or Not? Crude as it is, it seems to be kind of accurate, and no I will not link to my picture for fear of being tampered with.