« Home | Those words are not enough... Well, my cousin got ... » | Does everyone hate it as much as I do when the pho... » | Yeah, I'm definetly in the wrong business. I don't... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!! First things...it's HOLLY'... » | brrrr... Can't say I've been up to much lately, be... » | don't understand There are a few things I don't un... » | So, much to say about this evening. Shall I start ... » | First, a public service announcement. Don't jump d... » | Happy Birthday Joely-Poely!!! » | Every six months, I go to the dentist and have the... »

baddest ruffest
So I woke up 'specially this morning a little earlier so that I would sound really groggy on the phone, only to have it be one of those really typical, really impersonal interviews. Questions were the usual such as 'What have your past/present jobs taught you?' and 'Why did apply here?' ...(here being fireside) and 'What is the worst part of your current job?'. That last question, I must've stopped to think about my answer for at least 10 seconds. Which is a lot over the phone. I was trying to sound upbeat and positive about everything, but really I could rant and rave about my current job for hours. I tried to make it sound that my best attribute was 'customer service' or whatever you'd call it. I mean it is sorta (in a stretch), my job description. I do like working with the public....the cooperative parts of it that is...

So that was just a first 'round' interview. I guess she'll email at the end of this week/beginning of next. I might say that I don't mind if I don't get it...but I really really really really want it. If not for the money (they pay the same as the other place, but we have to buy our own food, bleh), then just to get away. Anyway it sounds like a nice place and I'd enjoy working there. But if not, oh well, I'll just have to find something better to do with my time :). (that was me trying to be positive by the way)

Today was my day off. I did nothing but walk around, sit by the computer, sit some more, and eat. Tomorrow I also have a day off.....someone rescue me...PLEASE. We were going to go visit Eric, but tomorrow is virtually the only day he is busy. sigh.