« Home | Yeah, I'm definetly in the wrong business. I don't... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!! First things...it's HOLLY'... » | brrrr... Can't say I've been up to much lately, be... » | don't understand There are a few things I don't un... » | So, much to say about this evening. Shall I start ... » | First, a public service announcement. Don't jump d... » | Happy Birthday Joely-Poely!!! » | Every six months, I go to the dentist and have the... » | Mondays are my favorite TV days. I never used to w... » | It's back to work tomorrow. Not like I a had a bre... »

Does everyone hate it as much as I do when the phone rings? I know I've mentioned this before, but I started talking about with my mom, and I'm pretty much thinking everyone hates it. My mom is the kind of person who would never answer the phone if not for call-display...'That's what it's there for!'

I watched Bend it Like Beckham again last night. I was soo mad because the DVD we rented kept skipping, which isn't totally bad all of the time, but at the exact good parts...it just refused to play. grr.