« Home | HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!! First things...it's HOLLY'... » | brrrr... Can't say I've been up to much lately, be... » | don't understand There are a few things I don't un... » | So, much to say about this evening. Shall I start ... » | First, a public service announcement. Don't jump d... » | Happy Birthday Joely-Poely!!! » | Every six months, I go to the dentist and have the... » | Mondays are my favorite TV days. I never used to w... » | It's back to work tomorrow. Not like I a had a bre... » | What's red, green, and CHOCOLATE? Yum, candy cane ... »

Yeah, I'm definetly in the wrong business. I don't like dealing with the public. Well, it's not a problem when it's on my own terms, but if they're going to be jerks, I'd rather not see one new person in my life EVER.

Do you ever have the nagging feeling you forgot to do something, when of course it's nothing and you're just paranoid? How about not knowing you forgot to do something, and people bugging you about it? Mix those two feelings vigoursly...and you have my job!!

Question: Why do people feel that independence can only be found away from home? I just don't get it. I don't depend on my parents for anything but a place to live, which is one of the most easily attainable things in the world, and they're ecstatic to provide it. I am completely emotionally independent, apparently socially independent, because I don't go anywhere. I'm no-where near financially independent, which makes me grateful for parents who believe children are blessings, not things to be taken advantage of when they're down. I think my parents know I'm different from my sister, from other young people around here. They know I'm just going to leave and never come home.

I'll say something thoughtful soon...