« Home | don't understand There are a few things I don't un... » | So, much to say about this evening. Shall I start ... » | First, a public service announcement. Don't jump d... » | Happy Birthday Joely-Poely!!! » | Every six months, I go to the dentist and have the... » | Mondays are my favorite TV days. I never used to w... » | It's back to work tomorrow. Not like I a had a bre... » | What's red, green, and CHOCOLATE? Yum, candy cane ... » | I'm sending you a valentine So I figured I should ... » | I must've said 'oh dear' about a billion times tod... »

brrrr...
Can't say I've been up to much lately, besides working hardly at all, and waiting for those phone calls. It's very ironic how I wait and wait for the phone to ring, yet when it does, I pray it's not for me. heh. Complex, aren't I?