« Home | brrrr... Can't say I've been up to much lately, be... » | don't understand There are a few things I don't un... » | So, much to say about this evening. Shall I start ... » | First, a public service announcement. Don't jump d... » | Happy Birthday Joely-Poely!!! » | Every six months, I go to the dentist and have the... » | Mondays are my favorite TV days. I never used to w... » | It's back to work tomorrow. Not like I a had a bre... » | What's red, green, and CHOCOLATE? Yum, candy cane ... » | I'm sending you a valentine So I figured I should ... »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!!
First things...it's HOLLY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY. But she is not home, and when she came online from the city today, I forgot to say it. Boo. I have a present for you!!! You should come home for it. :)

I was just sittin here, sippin my diet vanilla coke, thinking how I hadn't said anything of substance lately. This also pertains to real life, but what can you do. I got another email from the other lodge place, telling me again to send them times to call me. Oh dear another week. Problem is, the first lodge was going to call me and tell me yes or no for the first position. Oh dear. Best case scenario, I get both jobs. But everyone knows how much I LOVE confrontation. Yikes.

So apparently...Chantel Kreviazuk had a baby! I'm so behind...congrats to them!

Hey have you heard the sort-of-new song by Switchfoot? I heard it first on Hot 103, and then I saw the video on Much. So what's up with that, did they go secular or something? But I luuuurv that song. I don't normally post lyrics because...yeah. but, I love this song and probably will be sick of it tomorrow.

Fumbling his confidence
And wond'ring why the world has passed him by
Hoping that he's bid for more than arguments,
And failed attempts to fly, fly

We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside
Somewhere we live inside
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

Dreaming about Providence
And whether mice or men have second tries
Maybe we've been livin with our eyes half open
Maybe we're bent and broken, broken

We want more than this world's got to offer
We want more than this world's got to offer
We want more than the wars of our fathers
And everything inside screams for second life