« Home | Does everyone hate it as much as I do when the pho... » | Yeah, I'm definetly in the wrong business. I don't... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!! First things...it's HOLLY'... » | brrrr... Can't say I've been up to much lately, be... » | don't understand There are a few things I don't un... » | So, much to say about this evening. Shall I start ... » | First, a public service announcement. Don't jump d... » | Happy Birthday Joely-Poely!!! » | Every six months, I go to the dentist and have the... » | Mondays are my favorite TV days. I never used to w... »

Those words are not enough...
Well, my cousin got a call about the lodge up north. She got one of the jobs. Problem is..she's in Mexico. We were all sort of disenchanted after we came back from the interview, although I knew that if anyone of us were offered one of the jobs, we'd still jump at the oppurtunity. I'm just relieved I haven't gotten a call either way....Because tomorrow morning at 10, the lodge in Ontario is calling for an interview. I can say I've really never cared about a job interview before. All other ones either weren't real, like I had the job before I got there, or at places where I felt obligated to apply for a job. I just hope I don't sound too fake over the phone.