« Home | baddest ruffest So I woke up 'specially this morni... » | Those words are not enough... Well, my cousin got ... » | Does everyone hate it as much as I do when the pho... » | Yeah, I'm definetly in the wrong business. I don't... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!! First things...it's HOLLY'... » | brrrr... Can't say I've been up to much lately, be... » | don't understand There are a few things I don't un... » | So, much to say about this evening. Shall I start ... » | First, a public service announcement. Don't jump d... » | Happy Birthday Joely-Poely!!! »

Oh dear, I'm trying to scrounge up a meaningful post...Meaningful as in ruffling people's feathers, but I can't seem to find the words. Like this convo with Annie I'd really like to share, but would get me shot, maybe not for sharing it, but for what it says. But, so much as talking about it is GOSSIP, right girls? And GOSSIPERS go to hell. With JUDGERS. And especially LIARS. But now that I've had my fill of fire and brimstone, I don't think I'll go to church this week. What? I'll go to hell for that too???

Wow, I get carried away far too fast.

Now for the superficial crap you're used to from me:Johnny Depp will (probably) star as Willy Wonka in the new Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!! w00t! He'll be perfect as that crazy insane old man. Maybe he'll wear makeup again...yummm.