« Home | oh.dear. I was just searching for who was linking ... » | Try So, a quick entry before I go to work. My car ... » | birds fly over the rainbow, why, oh why, can't i? ... » | I.am.so.boring. So what's new with me, you ask? We... » | Oh dear, I'm trying to scrounge up a meaningful po... » | baddest ruffest So I woke up 'specially this morni... » | Those words are not enough... Well, my cousin got ... » | Does everyone hate it as much as I do when the pho... » | Yeah, I'm definetly in the wrong business. I don't... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!! First things...it's HOLLY'... »

Not exactly the night anyone plans on having...
Well....that was quite a night. Filled with the grease of cars, getting stuck in a snowdrift, and most importantly, my car still doesn't work properly. Now that it's getting towed to a garage it will, but I feel bad because I'm making my parents, once again, pay for repairs. One day, when I'm raking it in, I will just give my parents a huge cheque. No, wait, I'll just deposit money into their account so they can't have any objections. heh, exactly. But I feel REALLY bad because I made Garret not only work on my car, push my car, tow my car, etc, etc. I just feel awful about making people work, even when they offered to, and when THEY feel bad because they didn't make anything better. But it's better cuz they tried. Obscure enough?