« Home | Not exactly the night anyone plans on having... We... » | oh.dear. I was just searching for who was linking ... » | Try So, a quick entry before I go to work. My car ... » | birds fly over the rainbow, why, oh why, can't i? ... » | I.am.so.boring. So what's new with me, you ask? We... » | Oh dear, I'm trying to scrounge up a meaningful po... » | baddest ruffest So I woke up 'specially this morni... » | Those words are not enough... Well, my cousin got ... » | Does everyone hate it as much as I do when the pho... » | Yeah, I'm definetly in the wrong business. I don't... »

I was having a very un-smiley day. Well, that's in polite terms. I was having a shitty day and I don't know why. There was no reason I could give. Could have something to do with last night. Bah. But it is absolutely exhausting to be pissed off all the time. Well, I wasn't mad, I just wasn't anything. I was having a tough time not smiling, and not being polite and not being friendly. I must speak with the rude cashiers that we have. How do they do it?

What would the boring version of yourself be like? Who is yourname@redrivermutual.com?