« Home | Take my lame little quiz. Please. » | There's nothing like a little lip service on a Sun... » | My car works so well now! I'm pumped! It's so awes... » | I was having a very un-smiley day. Well, that's in... » | Not exactly the night anyone plans on having... We... » | oh.dear. I was just searching for who was linking ... » | Try So, a quick entry before I go to work. My car ... » | birds fly over the rainbow, why, oh why, can't i? ... » | I.am.so.boring. So what's new with me, you ask? We... » | Oh dear, I'm trying to scrounge up a meaningful po... »

I just thought I'd post to say...everyone is getting engaged/going out...what is with that? I probably have more witty observations stored up inside my head, but it's not my clear-thinking time of day. I'm just waiting with bated-breath as all my friends get hooked up/married, when is my mom going to ask me when I'm getting a boyfriend. Oh that'll be precious.