« Home | The Friday Five Because I'm bored... 1. What was ... » | So, please view my little guest map down there...a... » | Say goodnight, not goodbye We'll have to say goodb... » | Mirror Mirror, Mirror on the wall; Have I got it? ... » | alright already I guess everyone pretty much knows... » | Decisions, decisions, decisions Well, I'll let you... » | So, I guess I should say what I've been up to late... » | I got my 'Certificate of Acceptance' from U of M y... » | I just decided that I'm a barlow girl. That is all. » | I swear I got this first try, but I would've prefe... »

Discount shopping is the life!! (just thought I'd share)

Tonight I will go out for coffee with Marce, amoung others, and it will be a last. I'm having many lasts. I'm constantly thinking "This will probably be the last time I..." or "I'm never going to be doing this again"...

My mum just announced that we're getting a new vehicle...well there are anyway. I'm just looking for a buyer for my car CD player...uh...any takers?

I've got an appointment on Saturday for an eye exam and getting glasses!! wooooooo...and probably new contacts too..woo.