« Home | Um, yeah so about that post that was previously on... » | Hey! Let's pretend it's Tuesday! Yay! Tomorrow we'... » | D'ya see that countdown there? Do ya? In ten minut... » | So, my parents settled on a Intrigue. It's not bad... » | So that's the way it goes.. Look! Look! Someone si... » | Discount shopping is the life!! (just thought I'd ... » | The Friday Five Because I'm bored... 1. What was ... » | So, please view my little guest map down there...a... » | Say goodnight, not goodbye We'll have to say goodb... » | Mirror Mirror, Mirror on the wall; Have I got it? ... »

So yes, we're still here. At the moment I'm using the computer that will in short order be mine...I just need to scronge up a new/different monitor. In a few minutes Joel is getting off work and we will be heading to Waterton...a place that is smaller than Banff but just as beautiful (or so we hear). anyhoo, off we go!