« Home | D'ya see that countdown there? Do ya? In ten minut... » | So, my parents settled on a Intrigue. It's not bad... » | So that's the way it goes.. Look! Look! Someone si... » | Discount shopping is the life!! (just thought I'd ... » | The Friday Five Because I'm bored... 1. What was ... » | So, please view my little guest map down there...a... » | Say goodnight, not goodbye We'll have to say goodb... » | Mirror Mirror, Mirror on the wall; Have I got it? ... » | alright already I guess everyone pretty much knows... » | Decisions, decisions, decisions Well, I'll let you... »

Hey! Let's pretend it's Tuesday! Yay! Tomorrow we're leeeeeeeeeeeeaving...on a jet plane! What?! Tomorrow? I haven't packed yet!! Well, not much of anything yet anyway. And Eric's probably-couldn't-see-why-not-for-sure coming with!! Wooooooo! I'm mostly excited because I get to spend time with Eric and Holly and get my computer!! Oh, yeah, and Phil and Joel too.

Tonight I was watching the Passionate Eye, the 'segment' or whatever was called American Virgins. It was...very interesting. It mostly focused on a program called The Silver Ring Thing. Vewwy interesting.

Anyhoo, it looks as if I won't be spending any time with my Cherisy before she leaves...although she did offer that we go to the bar tomorrow morning..hmmm...right.