« Home | Hey! Let's pretend it's Tuesday! Yay! Tomorrow we'... » | D'ya see that countdown there? Do ya? In ten minut... » | So, my parents settled on a Intrigue. It's not bad... » | So that's the way it goes.. Look! Look! Someone si... » | Discount shopping is the life!! (just thought I'd ... » | The Friday Five Because I'm bored... 1. What was ... » | So, please view my little guest map down there...a... » | Say goodnight, not goodbye We'll have to say goodb... » | Mirror Mirror, Mirror on the wall; Have I got it? ... » | alright already I guess everyone pretty much knows... »

Um, yeah so about that post that was previously on here, I had believed it had been deleted, well actually it had, but I had forgotten to republish it, so the world got to see what a horrible horrible writer/liar phillip tripp is. So yes about Lethbridge...I'm finding I can barely remember things and I don't think I will since I've taken all of two pictures so far.

Yesterday me and Joel walked to IGA and bought stuff for cookies and stuff for supper. Then we hung around at Dove Christian Bookstore...makes me wish they had a decent Christian bookstore at home. Then we came home and made cookies!! What fun...then I completely BS'd my way through making stir-fry...which turned out really good considering I'd never done anything like that before!! I'm such a deceiver.

Hmm...last night after we returned from a hurried trip to Wal-Mart (to buy jeans, yes I forgot jeans, and we had to get home before Survivor didn't start) Matt (Joel's brother and one their roommates Rob were about to go out to the club were Rob works called Spin...now we were looking 'forward' to a long night of watching movies I suppose so we were just going to let them go on their merry way. Then Rob suggests that we (me n holly) come with them...being bored out of my mind...I think why the hell not. Especially since it was ladies night and we could get a few drinks for free from the coupons that Rob had. But Spin was just another smoky dance club...where no one was dancing yet...but I don't blame them cuz it was only 10:30 when we left. So Rob had to get to work so me holly and matt head over to O'Reily's, a pretty cool pub where matt works...well he works upstairs in the restaurant. But anyhoosers...after that, that was pretty much it. We walked to the gate where Charmain (matt's girlfriend) was 'tearing down' after a wedding and she drove us the rest of the way home.

Today I went to Valu Vil and I actually found something!! My exuberance was only overshadowed by the fact that I thought I had lost my debit card for a second...whew...