« Home | makin sweet sweet babies So my legs are sore, I've... » | So yes, we're still here. At the moment I'm using ... » | Um, yeah so about that post that was previously on... » | Hey! Let's pretend it's Tuesday! Yay! Tomorrow we'... » | D'ya see that countdown there? Do ya? In ten minut... » | So, my parents settled on a Intrigue. It's not bad... » | So that's the way it goes.. Look! Look! Someone si... » | Discount shopping is the life!! (just thought I'd ... » | The Friday Five Because I'm bored... 1. What was ... » | So, please view my little guest map down there...a... »

Here I am, just where I don't want to be...
Oh I wish I weren't here...back at work...I could complain and complain and wish and hope the way me and Holly did all the way home from Lethbridge today. I do wish though that I was back on their roof talking about making sweet sweet babies. But, the truth is, I only have about 4 weeks at work left!! EVER!! I'm very excited about leaving that place. Is it bad that I don't want to be a nurse anymore? I've got no idea anymore what I want to be 'when I grow up.' Maybe nothing. That'd be good.