« Home | *bwow bwow chicka bwow chicka chicka* I'm finally ... » | Here I am, just where I don't want to be... Oh I w... » | makin sweet sweet babies So my legs are sore, I've... » | So yes, we're still here. At the moment I'm using ... » | Um, yeah so about that post that was previously on... » | Hey! Let's pretend it's Tuesday! Yay! Tomorrow we'... » | D'ya see that countdown there? Do ya? In ten minut... » | So, my parents settled on a Intrigue. It's not bad... » | So that's the way it goes.. Look! Look! Someone si... » | Discount shopping is the life!! (just thought I'd ... »

Well, I better get this in before the internet goes down on me again. (Router things :()

So anyhoo, now that I'm here, I realize I've got very little to say. Last night I went out for coffee with a friend, whose only Christian friend is well, me. Besides, of course her bf. I'm finding it really hard to be a good example at sometimes, because we come from such different spectrums. She is coming from a life of hardships, working from a place in her life where it's just really hard to get out of, especially since she's surrounded by people who's lifestyle she used to share. And here I am, trying to get out and experience things for the first time. Not, of course, as severly as she did, but still, I 'need to get out more'. Anyhoo, I get the feeling from her that she hasn't exactly broadcasted her conversion, and I'm kinda relieved because there are some things still in her life that aren't consistant. So this is what has been capturing 100% of my attention for the last almost 24 hours. I'm probably the weakest Christian ever, but I feel absolutely CONVICTED that I have to approach her on these inconsistancies. And I've never ever done anything like this before. I'm not going to come running up to her with a Bible or anything. I just need to bring things up casualy in conversation. I hope everything goes well.

Anyway, that was waaay long-winded. But Holly and Crystal are coming over sooo

Laters!