« Home | Oh look! Summer's here early! Woo...new site desig... » | Mmmk, I've come to somewhat of a conclusion. I can... » | Yes, yes I should be sleeping already, so that tom... » | Well, I better get this in before the internet goe... » | *bwow bwow chicka bwow chicka chicka* I'm finally ... » | Here I am, just where I don't want to be... Oh I w... » | makin sweet sweet babies So my legs are sore, I've... » | So yes, we're still here. At the moment I'm using ... » | Um, yeah so about that post that was previously on... » | Hey! Let's pretend it's Tuesday! Yay! Tomorrow we'... »

Guess what kind of music I'm listening to? Not country, not rap....but yes, classical. I couldn't tell you why other than I'm copying CDs for my mom. It's actually kind of relaxing...*snore*

Anyhoo, today I FINALLY (there I used uppercase for emPHAsis) called my future landlord that I would, in fact, be taking one of her rooms. I was soo looking forward to having an apartment though. I don't even mind their weird rules so much (no boys,etc) as much as I didn't want anyone noticing what I did, you know? If I'd stay up late, or have a get-together no one would care. And do you know what sucks the MOST? I can't have any 'parties' I'll have to suck up my hostess impulse, that, or save it for the weekends. Although I don't know how I'll make it home on the weekends.

Tomorrow me and Holly are going to Winnipeg where I have to do some major shopping for the summer. Well maybe not major because I don't even really know all the things I need because I haven't made a list yet but, I really feel like shopping. I also really need a monitor, I'm tired of looking up from my computer and everything has a green tinge to it. Joel can't come because his mom said he can't. I really wish you could come Joel. Now I won't see you til Christmas, and I couldn't even say goodbye. Goodbye, Joel.