« Home | Mmmk, I've come to somewhat of a conclusion. I can... » | Yes, yes I should be sleeping already, so that tom... » | Well, I better get this in before the internet goe... » | *bwow bwow chicka bwow chicka chicka* I'm finally ... » | Here I am, just where I don't want to be... Oh I w... » | makin sweet sweet babies So my legs are sore, I've... » | So yes, we're still here. At the moment I'm using ... » | Um, yeah so about that post that was previously on... » | Hey! Let's pretend it's Tuesday! Yay! Tomorrow we'... » | D'ya see that countdown there? Do ya? In ten minut... »

Oh look!
Summer's here early! Woo...new site design...although I know just how much you loved the old one, maybe I'll go back to it sometime. I guess I figured since in !31! days that I'll only have limited internet access, and definetly no time to fiddle with blog stuff that I should change it now for summer. Hm, what do you think of the title? It was either this, 'fruits of summer', or 'my journal' 'my summer diary' 'summer serenity' 'summer speech' or 'welcome.' Thoughts? Opinions? I thought I went with the best one.

Laters!