« Home | Guess what kind of music I'm listening to? Not cou... » | Oh look! Summer's here early! Woo...new site desig... » | Mmmk, I've come to somewhat of a conclusion. I can... » | Yes, yes I should be sleeping already, so that tom... » | Well, I better get this in before the internet goe... » | *bwow bwow chicka bwow chicka chicka* I'm finally ... » | Here I am, just where I don't want to be... Oh I w... » | makin sweet sweet babies So my legs are sore, I've... » | So yes, we're still here. At the moment I'm using ... » | Um, yeah so about that post that was previously on... »

So yesterday, yesterday. Me and Holly went to the city, it was good. We went to Wal-Mart, and for the first time *ever*, I didn't buy anything there. Then we went to Old Navy...where we spent a few HOURS annoying the fitting room people. Then bought stuff. I think I almost have everything I need for summer. Almost. Then we went out for supper to Applebees..yum. Then, eventually we went to see The Prince and Me. It was ok, it was good. The guy was really hot. Yeah, really cute.

This Friday I'm going in again, to look at the place I'm going to live. Yup, I know pretty much for sure now. I'll be living where Gina lived until a few weeks ago. I mean, if I had more time, or I was around this summer, I'd definitely be looking for an APARTMENT. Ah, well. I'm grateful for this anyway, close and cheap and all. And I don't really mind the no guys rule. Kinda gives me an excuse.