« Home | As it turns out, we ended up not going to the city... » | Yes, so yesterday I went to the city with my mom a... » | It has yet to be determined whether my recent penc... » | So yesterday, yesterday. Me and Holly went to the ... » | Guess what kind of music I'm listening to? Not cou... » | Oh look! Summer's here early! Woo...new site desig... » | Mmmk, I've come to somewhat of a conclusion. I can... » | Yes, yes I should be sleeping already, so that tom... » | Well, I better get this in before the internet goe... » | *bwow bwow chicka bwow chicka chicka* I'm finally ... »

Heyhey so...it's been awhile. I don't know what to say. I'm almost constantly tired now. I can't seem to fall asleep at night or sleep in. Fun times. Well, I guess I shouldn't get too used to sleeping in because I'll rarely ever get to do it again. Which is good, because I do like mornings. But sleep is so....sleepy sometimes.

This evening after work me an Annie went to go see 13 going on 30. We picked up Kendra from her fine place of work where customers are polite, and dragged her along. The movie was....meh...I guess. I would have rather not seen it. Oh well.

So I was talking to someone yesterday who didn't even know I was going anywhere this summer, and I had believed she knew everything. Oh well, I guess it's time to spread the word...if I have to. Oh, and I know the concerned people aren't reading this so...what the heck am I supposed to buy my friends as wedding gifts? And why do I find it so tacky to give money, even though that's what I would prefer and what most people would prefer. You can't win them all. The other day I realized I will be missing all of my friends' summer weddings, and that's just three this summer. Sigh...

Oh good news, I got my income tax done (but not sent in :P) and I'm getting everything back. woo...and also thanks to these 'fine' people...I'll be getting a lump sum payment for ratifying our union contract, even though I did nothing of the sort! woooo......free money....and I'm not even around to spend it...