« Home | Yes, so yesterday I went to the city with my mom a... » | It has yet to be determined whether my recent penc... » | So yesterday, yesterday. Me and Holly went to the ... » | Guess what kind of music I'm listening to? Not cou... » | Oh look! Summer's here early! Woo...new site desig... » | Mmmk, I've come to somewhat of a conclusion. I can... » | Yes, yes I should be sleeping already, so that tom... » | Well, I better get this in before the internet goe... » | *bwow bwow chicka bwow chicka chicka* I'm finally ... » | Here I am, just where I don't want to be... Oh I w... »

As it turns out, we ended up not going to the city yesterday, which was fine, there wasn't really anything that I needed.

Lately, I've been sickly fascinated by the site Etiquette Hell. Reading about others' huge misfortunes is strangely entertaining, especially if they involve weddings. Kinda like the bystanders of car wreak. I highly recommend the Bridesmaids Dress Incinerator.