« Home | Mk, I know it's 2 AM on Sunday morning, but I just... » | Oh, don't leave home... The other day, I started t... » | Heyhey so...it's been awhile. I don't know what to... » | As it turns out, we ended up not going to the city... » | Yes, so yesterday I went to the city with my mom a... » | It has yet to be determined whether my recent penc... » | So yesterday, yesterday. Me and Holly went to the ... » | Guess what kind of music I'm listening to? Not cou... » | Oh look! Summer's here early! Woo...new site desig... » | Mmmk, I've come to somewhat of a conclusion. I can... »

Good news everybody...
My (new) boss called me at work today and I get to stay a few more days at home. Well, two to be exact, but this means I can go see Troy before I leave!! w00t! heh. I also want to see Van Helsing before I leave. I usually don't spend this much time at the theatre, but I won't be paying for movies all summer so I can look at it that way.

Weeell, I'm really devoid of words (read:emotions) right now, so see you on saturday.