« Home | so this is... Well, this might be it for a while, ... » | Credits to Holly ;)Posted by Hello Yeah this was ... » | it gets less and less good each time To make a sho... » | wooo! new digital camera! My latest efforts: Heidi... » | I am at a huge crossroads. I need to know what I'l... » | You know this is just feeding my procrastination h... » | Yesterday me and my parents went to the city...we ... » | The One With... I just watched the last episode of... » | Good news everybody... My (new) boss called me at ... » | Mk, I know it's 2 AM on Sunday morning, but I just... »

Guess I don't have to worry about being homesick
So I finally check my email after 5 or so days, expecting at least two emails from home...oh well...three cheers for Holly for thinking of me. But anyway....things here are good, very good actually. We (now) wake up at about 5 AM (sounds worse that it is) and eat breakfast at 6...the guests come in for 7 and eat breakfast then. After cleaning up and stuff. I usually head to the office, where I've been releaved of cabin duty (I like to think it's because of my computer skills and a bit of blessing, not just dumb awesome luck) anyway I just do monotonous stuff up here...really straightforward. Today I waitressed for the first time and tonight it's a crowd twice the size! It's a little crazy, but we don't have a menu or anything, it's just like 'lemonade or iced tea'...oh yeah I forgot to mention..every morning when we get up...we don't have any water, and it's freeeeezing outside. but more on that later...i've spent waaaay too much time online...laters!!

I just came across your blog about nursing scholarship and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about nursing scholarship so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by nursing scholarship

Post a Comment